- We have a well – established office managed by competent staff drawn from defence services cadre to manage and administer the security and intelligence services.
- We have adequate number of vehicles (four / two wheelers) to provide mobility to our staff and for deployment of required security personnel at short notice.
- All our managerial and field staff is equipped with effective communication means.
- Our special recruitment staff undertakes recruitment of various categories of security personnel to suit the requirement of our client. Security personnel, both ex-servicemen as well as civilians, are recruited only after proper verification of their documents and antecedents. We maintain full bio – data of personnel enrolled by us including their photographs and fingerprints.
- All our security personnel are issued with proper uniforms, batons and identity cards. Seasonal clothing is issued as and when required.
- We also provide security staff in ceremonial dress for various occasions / meetings.
- We ensure that security personnel deployed by us meet the minimum required educational standards, are presentable and possess adequate communication skills.
- Our supervisory staff constantly monitors the performance of our guards and ensure that they do not develop undue familiarity with company workers / staff and do not involve themselves in any Labour Union activities. We, therefore, rotate our security personnel periodically in consultation with the management.
- We thoroughly examine arms and licenses in respect of armed guards and ensure that they possess valid arms licenses and serviceable arms with adequate ammunition.
- Our personnel are paid their wages in accordance with minimum wages act or more and we ensure that all other statutory obligations are fulfilled as per existing rules / acts.
- Our control room at our Vadodara office is functional round the clock and senior managerial staff is also available on telephones/ mobile phones.
Mon - Sat 10.00 - 18.30